Language Focus: leave … on my desk, The more trees, the better …
Properties: Recorder; Overhead Projector; Pictures
I. Showing aims
Get the students to know what they will learn in this lesson and what they will do in this class:
1. To master some useful expressions.
2.To learn the dialogue and act out the dialogue.
3.To use the Present Perfect Tense freely.
1. C儿童手术治疗癫痫heck the homework
2. Revise the passage of Lesson 10. Ask: What have you done to the environment? Have you done anything to harm the environment? What have you done to protect the environment? Help the students answer correctly. Then ask: How can you make our world more beautiful? Get several students to give their own idea.
Present this dialogue:
A: Have you been a teacher?
B: Yes, I have.
A: How long have you been a teacher?
B: Two weeks.
First get武汉治疗癫痫病的正规医院 the students to practise in pairs, then make similar dialogues.
Part 1. Speech Cassette - Play the tape for the students to listen and try to find the answers to the questions: Where has Lin Feng gone? Why has he gone to do it again? See if the students can answer correctly.
Books open. Play the tape again, get the students to repeat after the tape, have two students read the drills for the class.
Have the students practise the dialogues in pairs, then ask 长沙比较正规的癫痫病医院some pairs to act out the dialogue in front of the class.
VI. Read and answer
Have the students ask and answer in pairs, Using the words in the box help them.
VII. Guessing games
Get the students to guess the riddles. If time permits, do it in class, if there is no time, do it after class.
Do Exercise I in class. Have the students do it individually, then check with the whole class. First, Do Exercise 2 orally, then write down the sentences.小儿癫痫治疗费用多少p>
Exercises for class
Fill in the blanks with the right verb forms;
1. Where __________ you __________ (go) yesterday?
I __________ (go) to the zoo.
I __________ never _________ (be) to that zoo before.
2. Where is Mr Green? He ___________ (go) to the library.
3. ___________ you ___________ ( hear) him before? No, never.
4. ___________ you ___________ (finish) your homework yet?
5. How long __________ you __________ (live) in